Can anybody Spencer Lee like Spencer Lee?

alex1fly

Just wondering out loud if anybody can Spencer Lee like Spencer Lee. See when Spencer Lee Spencer Lees, he Spencer Lees like a real Spencer Lee would. And Spencer Lee would certainly approve of how Spencer Lee Spencer Lees especially when its EXTRA Spencer Lee-ey. Some might postulate that Spencer Lee could beat Penn State single-handed, others might say an entire team of Spencer Lees would be needed. Others yet want to replace the word "win" with "Spencer Lee" so that wrestlers can have a record of Spencer Lees and Losses. However due to NILs and RTCs, some think that no amount of Spencer Lee-ing will ever be enough Spencer Lee to out-Spencer Lee Spencer Lee even with a Spencer Lee's worth of Spencer Lees. 

This is my attempt to fit in here at intermat forums. How am I doing lol

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, alex1fly said:

Just wondering out loud if anybody can Spencer Lee like Spencer Lee. See when Spencer Lee Spencer Lees, he Spencer Lees like a real Spencer Lee would. And Spencer Lee would certainly approve of how Spencer Lee Spencer Lees especially when its EXTRA Spencer Lee-ey. Some might postulate that Spencer Lee could beat Penn State single-handed, others might say an entire team of Spencer Lees would be needed. Others yet want to replace the word "win" with "Spencer Lee" so that wrestlers can have a record of Spencer Lees and Losses. However due to NILs and RTCs, some think that no amount of Spencer Lee-ing will ever be enough Spencer Lee to out-Spencer Lee Spencer Lee even with a Spencer Lee's worth of Spencer Lees. 

...Stupid

Reading the post, through the first part my thought was this is an "A Choice" 1 of a topic!

Second portion, same - A 1

Three quarters of the way through and it was still a shining 1

Something happened in the last part.  Not sure if you hurt your typing fingers and just called it a day, but what I expected to still be a finish at around a 3 turned into a 6.

6 hours ago, alex1fly said:

If you are trying to fit in with Jimmy Cinnabon, you are doing pretty well. I wouldn’t make that my personal goal, but each his own…

52 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I just hope Spencer Lee does well and that he doesn't go Jack Cuvo.  

Cuvo was a pretty good instructor when I went to one of his camps. I think it was at Allentown Central Catholic. I distinctly remember him hitting on one of the other campers mothers lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, alex1fly said:

Welcome to the gaggle, Alex.  Looking forward to flying together 

13 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Welcome to the gaggle, Alex.  Looking forward to flying together 

Lol thanks. Likewise. I do have to say, it’ll be hard not to be cheeky a bit given how people on here behave but hey I’ll try to keep it respectful and low drama (after this thread is done of course)

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Eagle26 said:

If you are trying to fit in with Jimmy Cinnabon, you are doing pretty well. I wouldn’t make that my personal goal, but each his own…

That dude does seem to dominate this forum. Looks like he starts threads almost every day and loves the attention that his SEMI CONTROVERSIAL HOT TAKES get. Is he a moderator or just a forum enthusiast?

1 hour ago, alex1fly said:

That dude does seem to dominate this forum. Looks like he starts threads almost every day and loves the attention that his SEMI CONTROVERSIAL HOT TAKES get. Is he a moderator or just a forum enthusiast?

He doesn’t really believe any of his “hot takes”. He is a troll, but a pretty good one and usually good enough that he generates some meaningful discussion. 

5 hours ago, alex1fly said:

Oh Jimmy...

On 5/31/2023 at 12:42 PM, alex1fly said:

If you read it really slow.   Does it sound like a Kamala Harris speech?