Ferrari throwing Penn State hat disrespectful?

Anyone else find Ferrari throwing the Penn State hat on the ground disrespectful?  I get that Penn State wasn't one of his final 3 schools, but I'm sure he had some contact with Penn State and the Penn State coaches.

I think it would have been disrespectful if he threw a VT or Rutgers hat on the ground before putting on the Iowa hat.  I know if he had gone to VT or Rutgers and had thrown an Iowa hat on the ground the Hawkeyes fans would be howling about it...

Anyway, seems weird to pull that stunt with a team that wasn't even in his final 3.

We need video and your great & insightful analysis of the throw.

Was it overhand? A simple toss? Maybe like a girl?

Please start a few threads of analysis for us.

• Haha 2

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

On 6/1/2023 at 6:39 AM, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Anyone else find Ferrari throwing the Penn State hat on the ground disrespectful?  I get that Penn State wasn't one of his final 3 schools, but I'm sure he had some contact with Penn State and the Penn State coaches.

I think it would have been disrespectful if he threw a VT or Rutgers hat on the ground before putting on the Iowa hat.  I know if he had gone to VT or Rutgers and had thrown an Iowa hat on the ground the Hawkeyes fans would be howling about it...

Anyway, seems weird to pull that stunt with a team that wasn't even in his final 3.

Another option you have is choosing the number of syllables in the words you speak. You probably have never considered this option before, but you have it every time you open your mouth and speak. You make so many choices like this that you never even think about, but you have the choice with each one. What are you going to do with this knowledge?

• Haha 2