Rising HS Seniors NOT highly ranked to keep an eye on...

TNwrestling

9 minutes ago, Idaho said:

I get that these kids eventually get recruited by colleges, but this is probably more of a high school thread. 

Agreed.  Better question on this board is which college newcomers will make starting lineup and which ones make a greater than expected impact right out of the gate?  Obviously most will redshirt.  And likely Shapiro and Chittum around the top of that list.  

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, TNwrestling said:

Let's hear it...who yall got?

Hudson Skove from Rumson - fair haven NJ , won his 1st state title as the 7 seed in the 2nd deepest weight class in the state , his uncle was national champ for Ohio state , his other uncle was runner up and 4x AA for Oklahoma State and his father and 2 other uncles were good D1 wrestlers , Willie has him ranked #14 at 220 and Flo doesn’t have him ranked at all but he has the pedigree and talent to make some moves up the ranking his Sr. Year 

5 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I worked a couple camps with him and got to see him up close and in person.  I stayed away during live goes!

39 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Hudson Skove from Rumson - fair haven NJ , won his 1st state title as the 7 seed in the 2nd deepest weight class in the state , his uncle was national champ for Ohio state , his other uncle was runner up and 4x AA for Oklahoma State and his father and 2 other uncles were good D1 wrestlers , Willie has him ranked #14 at 220 and Flo doesn’t have him ranked at all but he has the pedigree and talent to make some moves up the ranking his Sr. Year 

Obviously Oregon State. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

And all the previous generation (at least the males) were apostle names. John, Mark, Matthew, Luke, Jude, Andrew, Thomas and Simon. Sister Nancy Jean Skove (they told me as in NJS- New Jersey States)

• Haha 1

Thread intends to Herald unheralded.

or, a much better post . . . 

Hark!  Hopeful Heralding Happening Here.

Edited by Lipdrag
Channeling my inner Five Words