Twitter is better

jross

2 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

There's no hoax about Trump colluding with Russia.
That's fairly clear.

The Steele dossier is 35 pages of raw intel that was likely contaminated with Russian disinfo.
A mix of truth and falsehoods.

Which of these are true?

image.png.fe135c75faa99a3cea67fbad1f875d47.png

26 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

I must be missing the question mark. 

image.png.3c2c9921c132376b3d34e1ac500cccad.png

How does the media go from the context of allow "gives permission" to call "orders?"  I don't like Trump, the person.  I didn't vote for him in 2016; I did in 2020; I probably won't in 2024 unless it's Biden or Harris as opposition.  Trump is asking what can be done.  "Do you throw out?  Do you have a new election?"  This situation, in his words, permits termination... 

But hear me, if he said 'demands termination,' I am comfortable with his statement of preference.  He has no power to be a dictator in this country.  Trump supports the country and the constitution on the people's rights.  In a fraud situation, there is no constitutional policy/law that says what to do.  Some say a new election could occur.  Others say the current president could be impeached.  It's unclear, and a court would decide, not the constitution and not Trump.

I've got my popcorn ready for the forthcoming lawsuits.  Given the swamp on both sides, I don't expect anything to become of this, but it will be fun to watch.

Edited by jross
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jross said:

Trump supports the country and the constitution on the people's rights.

lolol

In this situation, there is no constitutional policy/law that says what to do. 

The election has been legally certified. It's done.

Some say a new election could occur.

These people are colloquially known as 'mouth breathers'.

Others say the current president could be impeached. 

For what, precisely? What 'high crimes and misdemeanors' has Biden committed?
Or is this just more 'make up laws because we don't like the outcome' shit?

It's unclear and a court would decide

Uhhh, no.
The courts have ALREADY decided.

Edited by Mike Parrish

33 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

I feel compelled to respond with "do your research, bruh".

On your point.  I bet there is truth to whatever is documented on your wiki link.  Trump does bad things.  Biden is also a bad dude, but not all is listed.  There is a large list with Obama too. 

Back to the question, which of those 16 statements is true?  

Edited by jross

1 hour ago, jross said:

Cool.  I thought you might believe in the 2016 Russia Collusion hoax.  You didn't say that so there's how my own bias shows. 🙂

Ah, yes,  another one who never read the Mueller report. 

You'll be surprised what it'll tell you.  I sure was. 

Makes one wonder why Deuce said his "presidency" is fu$%ed" (exact words), why Deuce fired Lock Him Up Flynn, and why Flynn was imprisoned for lying to the FBI about his communications with Russia.

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 2

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I don't enjoy talking about how bad people are, and I am not interested in describing who is the worst.  Cause then we start talking about Biden, the bad father, the racist, the bad policies... and Trump is a bad man...

Which of those 16 statements do you believe in?  Zero, eight, sixteen for sixteen?

Edited by jross

9 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Ah, yes,  another one who never read the Mueller report. 

You'll be surprised what it'll tell you.  I sure was. 

Misbehavior is no surprise.  These behaviors are a surprise:

• valuing facts over emotion
  • listening, challenging self-beliefs, and openness to change
  • admitting when you are wrong and apologizing
  • directly acknowledge and address rather than deflect

1 minute ago, jross said:

Not sure what that has to do with the person who has actually read the Mueller report and cleared the record by saying there was NO HOAX at all,  other than the one that Deuce and his apologists have put over on you. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, jross said:

It's nice to see that you have a 12 step program started.

4 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Not sure what that has to do with the person who has actually read the Mueller report and cleared the record by saying there was NO HOAX at all,  other than the one that Deuce and his apologists have put over on you. 

I read the report.

3 minutes ago, jross said:

I read the report.

Sorry,  but,  no,  you didn't.  I've never met a person who read it and continued to parrot "hoax" when told to do so. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

23 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Sorry,  but,  no,  you didn't.  I've never met a person who read it and continued to parrot "hoax" when told to do so. 

You met me online anyways, and what was the report's outcome after an extremely expensive hunt?  While the investigation found links between Russia and folks on the Trump campaign, the evidence was insufficient for criminal charges.  I believe Russia hacked the DNC and hurt the democratic campaign with leaks.  If Trump were found guilty of collusion with Russia and coordinated the DNC hacks and leaks... that would have been terrible... and it would not have changed my vote in 2016 since I did not vote for Trump.  

Russia's hacking of Podesta was bad; however, it was good that those emails were leaked because of what was learned.  Like this.  Imagine if Twitter had knowledge of this in 2020, they would have suppressed it.  Horrible.

image.thumb.png.f3cf1078d5a558a3a1fc1f09f163ae08.png

Left-leaning CBS story said.

7 minutes ago, jross said:

You met me online anyways, and what was the report's outcome after an extremely expensive hunt?  While the investigation found links between Russia and folks on the Trump campaign, the evidence was insufficient for criminal charges.  I believe Russia hacked the DNC and hurt the democratic campaign with leaks.  If Trump were found guilty of collusion with Russia and coordinated the DNC hacks and leaks... that would have been terrible... and it would not have changed my vote in 2016 since I did not vote for Trump.  

Russia's hacking of Podesta was bad; however, it was good that those emails were leaked because of what was learned.  Like this.  Imagine if Twitter had knowledge of this in 2020, they would have suppressed it.  Horrible.

image.thumb.png.f3cf1078d5a558a3a1fc1f09f163ae08.png

Left-leaning CBS story said.

False. Had you read the report,  Mueller detailed eight different areas where Deuce obstructed justice during the investigation. 

Had you read the report you also would have learned that Mueller said that it was not his job to bring these criminal charges but Congress' job to do so. 

So,  yes,  LOTS of criminal wrongdoing,  in addition to Lock Him Up Flynn's conviction for lying to the FBI about his Russian colluding. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, jross said:

For specificity, are you talking about collusion or obstruction?  

Obstruction is where the criminality was found.  There may have been other areas,  but I don't recall. 

Lots of colluding too, but I'm not sure that's illegal,  in and of itself. 

It's precisely because of these nonsensical "discussions" that I firmly believe that it should be criminal for any news/"news" agency to deliberately lie and mislead people (as the best example,  content analysis found that Tattletale "News" lies or misleads in over 60% of their "stories),  just as I believe it should be criminal for elected officials to deliberately lie to constituents. 

It would put an end to these alternate realities that get fed to people all day, every day.  

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1