Twitter is better

jross

22 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

lolol

These people are colloquially known as 'mouth breathers'.

Smart people have already looked into the redo question

It is unclear.  Doesn't matter.  At this point, it's on to 2024.

7 minutes ago, jross said:

Smart people have already looked into the redo question

It is unclear.  Doesn't matter.  At this point, it's on to 2024.

Smart people have also looked into the fraud question. And fraud did not contribute to the outcome of the election, so the redo question is moot.

I read today that the House can impeach a president for whatever reason they like with a simple majority.  Thankfully it takes a 2/3 majority in the Senate.

The house can impeach Biden for any reason, including lies, Twitter files, Ukraine conflict of interest, creepy showers with his daughter, because he likes ice cream, ...for any reason.  

The Biden campaign influencing Twitter to suppress information and Biden's lies are reason enough to impeach him in the house.  

The worst possible outcome would be if somehow Biden was impeached from the Senate because we'd be stuck with Harris.  

On 12/4/2022 at 3:09 PM, Crotalus said:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

I must be missing the question mark. 

I'm more astounded that someone thinks Trump would ask anyone's input on anything.  I didn't think that was in his toolbox.  I think Trump's "question" was merely rhetorical.  Of course he thinks the result should be thrown out and that he should assume his rightful place on the throne.  Trump could play LeBron James in basketball, lose, and he would whine that the game was rigged and he really won.  That's who he is, who he's always been, and who he'll always be..

• Fire 4

41 minutes ago, jross said:

I read today that the House can impeach a president for whatever reason they like with a simple majority.  Thankfully it takes a 2/3 majority in the Senate.

The house can impeach Biden for any reason, including lies, Twitter files, Ukraine conflict of interest, creepy showers with his daughter, because he likes ice cream, ...for any reason.  

The Biden campaign influencing Twitter to suppress information and Biden's lies are reason enough to impeach him in the house.  

The worst possible outcome would be if somehow Biden was impeached from the Senate because we'd be stuck with Harris.  

How did that work out for the GOP with Clinton?

37 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

How did that work out for the GOP with Clinton?

I remember Clinton's economy was good; he came from Arkansas and reminded me of JFK with his womanizing ways.  I read that his impeachment was not good for the Republicans. 

Some difference here is that the Democrats have overplayed their hand with big tech, the media, and the government/house majority behaviors.  They have been overwhelmingly mean-spirited for the last six years.  They've pushed hoax after hoax, but the left's people don't see it.  The left doesn't get the self-critical news, and those who get presented with the facts don't believe them, just like Yuri Bezmenov said would occur.  I am very impressed with BanBBall's KWWL news with their self-authored articles.  But the Bias is there with their decision to show CCN national articles and not to publish the big Twitter scandal.

Biden's approval rating is terrible compared to Clinton's 70% (at the time of impeachment).  Unlike the optimistic view of Clinton's economy, the people feel Biden has been awful for the economy.  None of this will matter.  Unless more neutrality and transparency in big tech occurs, you are correct that impeachment would cause blowback against the right.

Edited by jross
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, jross said:

I don't know how some of these idiots get elected and then re-elected.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

I think part of the answer to your question is that we pretty much have a choice between POS R and POS D.

I believe that by the time politicians reach the upper ranks of their parties they are spineless worms beholden to Big Business and the others that got them where they are in the party and financially.  I think that was the allure of Trump for the middle and lower class.  He was an outsider and a tough talker.  "We're not gonna let these guys get away with this anymore."  The problem was that he was as much of a politician as any of them, he just hadn't served in public office.  His only concerns were Big Business and his rich buddies, as evidenced by his tax breaks for both and his concern for Big Business not Joe Schmo during Covid.  (Who couldn't see that coming?)  Now, why some of the middle and lower class are still fiercely loyal to him is beyond me... Refer to the quote above.

What America really needs is someone like Jesse Ventura again.  A true outsider.

• Haha 1

Trump, Saturday: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Trump, today: "The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to 'terminate' the Constitution."

33 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:
Trump, Saturday: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Trump, today: "The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to 'terminate' the Constitution."

$70  - https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm

Edited by jross
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, jross said:

Recent examples

• Collusion != Obstruction
  • Allows for != Calls for

You have the wrong conclusion from Trump's statement.  The media is doing it to undercut him.  What's your reason?

What exactly is Trump referencing that "allows" for the termination of all rules including the Constitution? Because I can assure you that it is not written in the Constitution itself or any other legal code. The only place that says that is an option is the comment he just made. And I can also assure you that false accusations of voter fraud, which are also all based around his BS comments, do not allow for terminating the Constitution. I still see no question mark. He is making a statement that the Constitution can be completely thrown out in order to reinstate him. 

Edited by Crotalus
  • Fire 1

The Wall Street Journal studied auto-complete features for Google, Duck Duck Go, and Bing in 2019.  It was interesting. [https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-google-interferes-with-its-search-algorithms-and-changes-your-results-11573823753]

image.thumb.png.635ca842a24eb204833cedb06461c078.png

Now Google refrains from showing auto-complete.  Duck Duck Go, Bing and several others I tried are now scrubbed and consistent.

image.png.86ed57a235ff1c10f6d5bb8ecec908c0.png

Edited by jross
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

And, of course, this has already been parroted by our small sample of 30 percenters.

Literally instructed what to say and think.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!