Dec. 2

Wrestej

Missouri has worked its tail off to have a top 10 team for about the last 15 years or better and if we get a thousand fans to come out and support that is a lot.  I know wrestling isn’t mainstream but just once I would love the Hearns packed with fans.

• Fire 2

We always go to several competitions a year but I am getting to the point of watching a lot of them on the iPad. I hate making the trip and then they end up sitting some guys. I hate to be that guy but it's a long drive to go watch their backups. Last year I brought some non wrestling fans with me and hyped up O'toole only to see the backup. Pretty disappointing. I missed the West Virginia dual because I was actually sick, but was glad I missed it since the best match was going to be at 125 lbs, but it didn't happen.

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 7:31 PM, flanders said:

We always go to several competitions a year but I am getting to the point of watching a lot of them on the iPad. I hate making the trip and then they end up sitting some guys. I hate to be that guy but it's a long drive to go watch their backups. Last year I brought some non wrestling fans with me and hyped up O'toole only to see the backup. Pretty disappointing. I missed the West Virginia dual because I was actually sick, but was glad I missed it since the best match was going to be at 125 lbs, but it didn't happen.

+1 after attending home duals for many years

• Fire 3

• Latest Rankings

• College Commitments

Logan Paradice

Colquitt County, Georgia
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Northern Iowa
    Projected Weight: 157

Carter Pearson

Southeast Polk, Iowa
    Class of 2025