Kyle burwikk

jajensen09

4 hours ago, 1032004 said:

No I don’t know what the release is, as evidenced by my previous post asking who was even supposed to sign it.

I think how each involved party would define “jumping through hoops” is probably the crux of the disagreement here…

Wisconsin has to release him

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

This seems bizarre to me. I think it was one of the best fact-based responses in the history of Twitter. But the questions! Why would Bono leave himself so open? Why would he tweet one paragraph and not the other (more relevant) paragraphs? Does he need somebody in the legal department to read these for him? Did Snyder create a Deep-Fake verified Bono account to set up Bono? Can Bono read English?

Now, I hate Nebraska and Wisconsin equally--they are both just awful--but I also think Burwick is a really good wrestler, and he would be an immediate upgrade for the cornhuskers, and unless Bono recruits a P4P top twenty kid at 133, Burwick is gonna beat Wisconsin every year. 

Just so it's clear: I loathe both Wisconsin and Nebraska. 

My suggestions for resolving the dispute in order of likelihood: Duel, dual, wrestle-off between Burroughs and Howe, ball grab (circa the Metcalf era of freestyle), Trade Burwick for Boo, a bushel of corn, and a walk-on to be named later, get pissed off about being showed up online and not sign anything ever, sign the dang thing. 

• Fire 3
  • Haha 2

I can’t believe people are still defending Bono/Wisconsin in this.

I cannot believe Bono really cares whether Burwick is in Nebraska's line up”

They might do so in the interest of their own integrity”

You’re failing to take into account that in addition to Bono being the biggest narcissist & most petty coach in the country, he also has the least integrity.

• Fire 3

6 hours ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Does he need somebody in the legal department to read these for him?  

Is the above in black box written policy from NCAA?  If so, did they really use a triple negative in one sentence.  Do most university AD legal teams know how to interpret double and triple negatives?

No way one would not end up with an inaccurate interpretation of this policy even though you no longer had any no compete athletes or no legal department.   🙄

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, MNRodent said:

A lot of talk about this right now on Flo Radio Live.

Askren not holding back.

Askren REALLY does not like Bono.

Between "we know he's got no morals" and "I don't find him to be a trustworthy individual" (the second one he said he said to Kyle Burwick's dad while he was being recruited by WI), he really flamed Bono.

Oh, and he described Bono as having built a house next to the transfer portal.

• Fire 2

On 12/11/2022 at 11:59 AM, jajensen09 said:

Wisconsin has to release him

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Askren REALLY does not like Bono.

Between "we know he's got no morals" and "I don't find him to be a trustworthy individual" (the second one he said he said to Kyle Burwick's dad while he was being recruited by WI), he really flamed Bono.

Oh, and he described Bono as having built a house next to the transfer portal.

Ben is right. Bono is being shady. Coach snyder showed the facts on Twitter 

So cliff notes: Bono is knowingly and willingly recruiting over student athletes with years of eligibility remaining for one-off mediocre seasons of said new recruits.  Then he isn't releasing the gents who want to transfer for being lied to?  So basically Bono is a PoS and an embarrassment to the name that is Bono?

The next time I watch Sing 2 I am going to boo that old lion.  He may have ruined a perfectly good movie for me.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

So Gross, who seems a righteous sort of guy, does he leave Wiscy because of Dirtbag Bono?

How does the saying go?

"Indifference to bad, evil, or incompetent is worse than bad, evil, or incompetent." - Beyonce

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me