Kyle burwikk

jajensen09

3 minutes ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

The Wisconsin AD consulted a palm reader and was told the wrestling team bus catching on fire was the result of bad karma, so...

That wasn't the University of Wisconsin, it was the Milwaukee School of Engineering, a D3 school. 
Speaking of, if you want to help them out: 

https://together.msoe.edu/project/35597

• Fire 1

Jason Bryant hasn't worked here since 2008. 

5 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Mods, I think we can safely remove the 'Start new topic" button. We only need this one thread to cover all topics.

There are no mods on this here new forum, its only Bob and the zoo.

5 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I actually came to blows with a Swan.

Damn thing fckd me up right and proper.  I ain't ever been hit that hard in my life and I wrestled Mark Coleman... let me tell you... he had roid rage when he was a 190lber too...

In 2015 I saw a swan murder a Canadian goose in cold blood.  Geese are also no slouch in the scrappiness department.  

My guess is Nebraska revised its waiver request to primarily focus on Nebraska having the courses that Kyle is interested in pursuing, and that they weren't available at Wisconsin.  And Wisconsin AD compliance could've supported this assertion by identifying mutually exclusive curriculum between the two universities.  No Bono involvement needed.

This consideration seemed to me to be casually mentioned in the recent podcast, where Kyle had also been clear his original request for waiver primarily rested on not being informed about the new portal deadline.

In other words, Nebraska figured out how to work the NCAA bureaucracy. (Shhhh. Don't tell anybody.)

30 minutes ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

My guess is Nebraska revised its waiver request to primarily focus on Nebraska having the courses that Kyle is interested in pursuing, and that they weren't available at Wisconsin.  And Wisconsin AD compliance could've supported this assertion by identifying mutually exclusive curriculum between the two universities.  No Bono involvement needed.

This consideration seemed to me to be casually mentioned in the recent podcast, where Kyle had also been clear his original request for waiver primarily rested on not being informed about the new portal deadline.

In other words, Nebraska figured out how to work the NCAA bureaucracy. (Shhhh. Don't tell anybody.)

But I thought we already decided it was: Bono in the sauna with the fountain pen?  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 98lberEating2Lunches said:

Any word on when the announcement will be