Where does Ferrari end up?

H82Lose

4 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Wisconsin, VT, Rutgers, Iowa or Iowa St?  Heart tells me Rutgers, because he is from there, I could Iowa because of his style, I could see Iowa St. because of line up fit. Thoughts?

Never mind.  You must be referring to the one still in high school.  I didn't realize this was in the HS forum.  Looks different than when at the other place to me.   Good day.

Edited by Broomstick
Operator error

5 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Wisconsin, VT, Rutgers, Iowa or Iowa St?  Heart tells me Rutgers, because he is from there, I could Iowa because of his style, I could see Iowa St. because of line up fit. Thoughts?

he's not from jersey. he's from texas. they were only there briefly before the older boys got kicked out of blair.

I would assume Rutgers, watching the older 2 still training like madmen, I would think some school is going to get all 3, and it's going to be fairly neat. 
Annoying as all get out for a year or 2, but neat. 
(and obviously its going to have to be a school that doesn't have the strictest of coaching/standards) 
Cause the Oldest is a handful, apparently the middle is even more of a handful, and the youngest seems like the most "Normal" 
I can't see the dynamic blending with an Iowa... and you lose one, you lose all 3.... I'm fairly convinced it'll be Rutgers (with absolutely 0 inside knowledge)

15 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

he's not from jersey. he's from texas. they were only there briefly before the older boys got kicked out of blair.

Incorrect born and raised in jersey until they moved at an early age to Texas. Jerry Don Best coached them in Texas for “Best Trained”. They still have lots of family in Jersey. Went back to wrestle at Blair middle bro ran into trouble, left and went to the other school up there and then middle and little went too stilly. Figured y’all would put two and two together and know it was Angelo in the high school forum. 

11 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

I hadn't considered that.
I understand the younger brother is also mixed up in shenanigans too though.

Please expound on the issues? We have wrestled him several times, he acted a fool at the Geary tourney after winning the tourney by taunting the crowd but hear later that was direct towards the Mustang fans who had been talking shit to him. Not defending him at all, I just had never heard anything bad on him, all on older and middle. 

18 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

3 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Incorrect born and raised in jersey until they moved at an early age to Texas. Jerry Don Best coached them in Texas for “Best Trained”. They still have lots of family in Jersey. Went back to wrestle at Blair middle bro ran into trouble, left and went to the other school up there and then middle and little went too stilly. Figured y’all would put two and two together and know it was Angelo in the high school forum. 

I know wikipedia isn't always correct but -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.J._Ferrari

This is confirmed by the Ok State bio- https://okstate.com/sports/wrestling/roster/aj-ferrari/10137

There is another article (about the parents) that says born in Allen, Tx then moving to Dallas.

1 hour ago, gimpeltf said:

This is confirmed by the Ok State bio- https://okstate.com/sports/wrestling/roster/aj-ferrari/10137

There is another article (about the parents) that says born in Allen, Tx then moving to Dallas.

Heard an interview with Dad, who actually sounded fairly reasonable for the short duration of the interview.  He said that decades ago, the extended family (dozens of members) all moved at once from New York to TX.

2 hours ago, gimpeltf said:

I just messaged AJ SR, I will find out for sure.  Maybe you are correct. 

2 hours ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

I’m guessing all 3 end up at Rutgers or Iowa (pure guessing). Lol, I wonder where people with more insight believe where they might land ? 

I think JR is done and heading to WWE or other things.  Anthony (middle) I am not sure wants to wrestle anymore either.  I thought Rutgers was a possibility but again, I thought they had ties there, ol dude says I am wrong. If there are no ties, then I don't like Rutgers as a pick, I will say Iowa St. 

25 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Heard an interview with Dad, who actually sounded fairly reasonable for the short duration of the interview.  He said that decades ago, the extended family (dozens of members) all moved at once from New York to TX.

This is what I thought. I thought they had a pizza deal going and took that down to Texas and it has been pretty successful. Again, I do not know for facts. 

1 hour ago, H82Lose said:

I just messaged AJ SR, I will find out for sure.  Maybe you are correct. 

When you posted that, I was wondering if it was the father that moved earlier on. And now a couple posts, yours and weehawken make me think more of that possibility.

3 hours ago, gimpeltf said:

When you posted that, I was wondering if it was the father that moved earlier on. And now a couple posts, yours and weehawken make me think more of that possibility.

Ok. facts. Oldest daughter was born in NY, AJ JR lived there briefly as a baby, but all 3 boys born in Texas. 50 of the Ferrari family moved from NY to Texas in 2000. All of those family members live right by each other, that is why they feel they still live in NY. 

Straight from the man. I was incorrect...

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, H82Lose said:

Ok. facts. Oldest daughter was born in NY, AJ JR lived there briefly as a baby, but all 3 boys born in Texas. 50 of the Ferrari family moved from NY to Texas in 2000. All of those family members live right by each other, that is why they feel they still live in NY. 

It does explain the bling!

7 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Witness protection program?

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2022 at 9:55 AM, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Dad on camera is much different that Dad cheering or Dad coaching matside.  The spectacle he pulled at Tulsa Nationals a couple of years ago (when he got kicked out, and pulled Angelo off the mat when he would have won the tournament, IMO) is a testament to that