Where does Ferrari end up?

H82Lose

to be fair...

the incident he is referencing took place while a friend's kid was wrestling him... he called me immediately after and was very confused by the whole thing... was not sure what set him off or how it ended up where it did...

we both agreed it was the first time we had ever seen him act like that in all the years we had been around the family... always very intense and all of his kids wrestled a very specific style, but, neither of us had ever seen him lose his composure before... 

that and $8.99 will get you something that might have once resembled coffee...

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, Fudge Tunnel said:

Dad on camera is much different that Dad cheering or Dad coaching matside.  The spectacle he pulled at Tulsa Nationals a couple of years ago (when he got kicked out, and pulled Angelo off the mat when he would have won the tournament, IMO) is a testament to that 

Did he pull him off the mat WHILE he was wrestling?

What happened here. That seems pretty wild...kinda the definition of what we were talking about with "toxic parents," but I don't know the extent of the details.

42 minutes ago, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Where is Angelo Leaning towards? Is there a university that is likely to land him? Or any talk or rumor about what school is winning in his recruiting process? 

Also, are they still a 3 package deal? 
Anthony - 157/165? 
Angelo - 174/184?

AJ - 197/HWT?

I know there was a belief Wisconsin had a good shot to land Angelo. I don't really have a clue about the whole family, but Bono had apparently spoke with the family, AJ.

It's also hard to tell if that's coming from people who dislike Bono(it was painting as he was going after AJ because...he liked a post or something but mainly Angelo). 

No clue if they were the favorites and I am skeptical the school would let AJ Wrestle without...the grades and much more importantly, the court case playing out and in his favor like the Quintez Cephus case.

8 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Did he pull him off the mat WHILE he was wrestling?

What happened here. That seems pretty wild...kinda the definition of what we were talking about with "toxic parents," but I don't know the extent of the details.

not knowing the details won't stop anyone from commenting to push their specific agenda...

as evidenced by...

1 hour ago, LJB said:

not knowing the details won't stop anyone from commenting to push their specific agenda...

as evidenced by...

10 hours ago, scourge165 said:

but I don't know the extent of the details.

Literally said this. I WAS however going off YOUR words;

15 hours ago, LJB said:

to be fair...

the incident he is referencing took place while a friend's kid was wrestling him... he called me immediately after and was very confused by the whole thing... was not sure what set him off or how it ended up where it did...

we both agreed it was the first time we had ever seen him act like that in all the years we had been around the family... always very intense and all of his kids wrestled a very specific style, but, neither of us had ever seen him lose his composure before... 

See, "set him off," and "lost his composure" are context clues. And the "to be fair...." and the 'this was the only time,' qualifiers suggest it wasn't the best possible behavior. 

Christ...is there anything you can't find a way to whine about?

• Fire 1

4 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

Literally said this. I WAS however going off YOUR words;

See, "set him off," and "lost his composure" are context clues. And the "to be fair...." and the 'this was the only time,' qualifiers suggest it wasn't the best possible behavior. 

Christ...is there anything you can't find a way to whine about?

i hope you figure things out...

pulling for you, sparky...

really, i am...

On 12/5/2022 at 7:01 PM, Spladle08 said:

I would assume Rutgers, watching the older 2 still training like madmen, I would think some school is going to get all 3, and it's going to be fairly neat. 
Annoying as all get out for a year or 2, but neat. 
(and obviously its going to have to be a school that doesn't have the strictest of coaching/standards) 
Cause the Oldest is a handful, apparently the middle is even more of a handful, and the youngest seems like the most "Normal" 
I can't see the dynamic blending with an Iowa... and you lose one, you lose all 3.... I'm fairly convinced it'll be Rutgers (with absolutely 0 inside knowledge)

What on earth would be "neat" about A.J. ever stepping on a college mat again.  The only neat thing is if he "drops the soap."

Edited by Royalfan

On 3/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, Royalfan said:

What on earth would be "neat" about A.J. ever stepping on a college mat again.  The only neat thing is if he "drops the soap."

I missed this. 

AJ is the oldest of the 3 wrestling brothers, right?

I MUST be wrong about that. Because;

On 3/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, Royalfan said:

Cause the Oldest is a handful, apparently the middle is even more of a handful, and the youngest seems like the most "Normal" 

Now...I don't know if AJ Ferrari Raped a girl or not. My first thought is always, "why would you lie about that, who would lie about that," and then I'm reminded of a couple of times people have lied about that, so I try and withhold judgement...as much as I can. Especially when I know none of the parties or details as is the case here. 

Still, if the guy who has done all the shit he had BEFORE he's accused of rape is "a handful," but not as much as a handful as another brother, that's terrifying.

Also, when I think of "handful," I think of my Nephew. He's a little asshole, but he's also 3, so he gets a pass for it, because...he's a handful(and hilarious and again, 3). THAT is a handful.

Battery, sexual assault, doing everything you can to be guilty of vehicular manslaughter and just getting lucky, that ain't a "handful."

On 3/3/2023 at 10:01 PM, Indiana-Hawk-Wrestling-Fan said:

Where is Angelo Leaning towards? Is there a university that is likely to land him? Or any talk or rumor about what school is winning in his recruiting process? 

Also, are they still a 3 package deal? 
Anthony - 157/165? 
Angelo - 174/184?

AJ - 197/HWT?

IOWA, Angelo and AJ will be there.