Glory to 133??

Gus

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

In baseball, maybe.  In real life where truth should matter?  Not so much.

Some further Minnow thoughts/observations:

1.  He recently claimed that he intentionally puts out fake news regarding Iowa in order to get a rise out of Hawks fans.  Great journalist!

2. Believes that his report that Kemmerer was "done for the year" actually was what sparked Kem's return.  Sorry, not that important.

3.  Thinks Brands was referring to him as a "paid hater."  Sorry, you run a facebook group.  Not that important.  

For the record, I don't think Brands was that paranoid when referring to "paid haters."  He was probably referring to someone like Basch.  Basch has the occasional Hawkeye on, but would certainly fall into most definitions of "Iowa hater" and is admittedly paid by the NLWC and also does work for several NLWC coaches and athletes.  I enjoy his show, but think he is a "paid hater.'

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Some further Minnow thoughts/observations:

1.  He recently claimed that he intentionally puts out fake news regarding Iowa in order to get a rise out of Hawks fans.  Great journalist!

2. Believes that his report that Kemmerer was "done for the year" actually was what sparked Kem's return.  Sorry, not that important.

3.  Thinks Brands was referring to him as a "paid hater."  Sorry, you run a facebook group.  Not that important.  

For the record, I don't think Brands was that paranoid when referring to "paid haters."  He was probably referring to someone like Basch.  Basch has the occasional Hawkeye on, but would certainly fall into most definitions of "Iowa hater" and is admittedly paid by the NLWC and also does work for several NLWC coaches and athletes.  I enjoy his show, but think he is a "paid hater.'

Agree on 1 & 2.  I do think #3 may be possible.  Honestly hate to say it but I’d probably say Minnow is more relevant than Basch (the # of twitter followers would back this up). Basch is pretty much just a PSU homer that has some inside access.  Brands may have been referring to Willie though as I believe he had also thought Kem was done for the year.

5 hours ago, H82Lose said:

Dean Peterson is tough as hell, score shows close, but Glory was never in trouble

There was definitely a competitive match there for the first two periods.  Hell, that scramble Peterson almost scored off of was incredible.  But then the 3rd came around, and Pat Glory got on top...

• Fire 1