Fix dropping to 125?

Jimmy Cinnabon

9 hours ago, Caveira said:

I do hope he finishes 2-2-2-2.   Or better.  2-2-2-2-2.   Don’t care who beats him in the finals.   Cheaters don’t need to ride into the sunset with a victory at the end of their career.  

He's still cheating? Man that's like what, 3 years straight now? 

• Haha 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

11 hours ago, Caveira said:

I do hope he finishes 2-2-2-2.   Or better.  2-2-2-2-2.   Don’t care who beats him in the finals.   Cheaters don’t need to ride into the sunset with a victory at the end of their career.  

Do you feel the same for those who get caught speeding or parking without paying the meter but do pay the ticket?

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Many PEDs over benefits in performance which last well beyond the time you were taking them.  

As I recall the committee said the quantity was consistent with amount said drank via the frig story.  Whether true or not he accepted the punishment and served the time and my recollection this had nothing to do with college wrestling.  Kind've like a speeder who gets caught pays the ticket and never speeds again.  As opposed to those who get caught and continue speeding just waiting to cause an accident, or folks who won't get out of the left lane, its the law after all.  😞

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

As I recall the committee said the quantity was consistent with amount said drank via the frig story.  Whether true or not he accepted the punishment and served the time and my recollection this had nothing to do with college wrestling.  Kind've like a speeder who gets caught pays the ticket and never speeds again.  As opposed to those who get caught and continue speeding just waiting to cause an accident, or folks who won't get out of the left lane, its the law after all.  😞

But unlike the speeder who continues speeding, a doper may be done doping, however may still be getting advantages from past use.  There is that vital difference.

There was also speculation that everyone involved agreed to the stupid fridge story because Fix "accepted his punishment" and didn't drag out the process.

3 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

But unlike the speeder who continues speeding, a doper may be done doping, however may still be getting advantages from past use.  There is that vital difference.

There was also speculation that everyone involved agreed to the stupid fridge story because Fix "accepted his punishment" and didn't drag out the process.

What about grabbing headgear or knee pads (saw one of those last night) that cheating, why don't we ban them for at least a season?  What about coaches who run out onto the mat, thats cheating & violation of the rules, they should be deemed such and banned for life?

What about "speculators" they are going beyond the facts, is that not cheating?  

Again, pretty sure the committee ruled there was no benefit, are you just speculating? 

1 minute ago, ionel said:

What about grabbing headgear or knee pads (saw one of those last night) that cheating, why don't we ban them for at least a season?  What about coaches who run out onto the mat, thats cheating & violation of the rules, they should be deemed such and banned for life?

What about "speculators" they are going beyond the facts, is that not cheating?  

Again, pretty sure the committee ruled there was no benefit, are you just speculating? 

Whoa! 😢

Where is the committee's report?  Are you speculating on their findings now?  tsk tsk

Please find and post a link!

1 minute ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Whoa! 😢

Where is the committee's report?  Are you speculating on their findings now?  tsk tsk

Please find and post a link!

Look at the report, don't take my word.  

Fix is probably staying at 61 this year given the tight turnaround from NCAAs to US Open since there is no WTT at 57. So what about the inverse - does Lee bump up in February? If he does and he wins, does he get the Hodge?

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Do you feel the same for those who get caught speeding or parking without paying the meter but do pay the ticket?

I just think you cross a different bridge taking PEDs in college / international sports.   I also don’t believe for a second if was just that once.   I also believe both coaches, fix, his father had to openly lie and support the narrative that daddy left a unmarked bottle in the fridge….  Knowing full well his kid is a college / international athlete subject to not taking banned substances.   

comparing PEDs to a speeding ticket isn’t worth arguing over.   

• Fire 3