11.5.22 CFB

Husker_Du

53 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

How in the sam hell is OKST only -3 vs Kansas? I'm shipping it all.

I also like KY -3 at Mizz 

interested in thoughts on Bama-LSU; GEO-TENN; Pitt-SYR

If OSU gets their offense going they are going to beat Kansas by 20+ with relative ease.

I like Mizzou to not only beat the spread but to win outright.  Kentucky is in a rut and it is the SEC.

Alabama is out for blood and LSU is fixing to reap those rewards.  I expect Alabama to win out.

Georgia is just better than Tennessee.

Pittsburgh over Syracuse.  Pitt is made for a grind if a season and Suracuse leaves each week more banged up and playing a little worse.

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I'm a Bama fan thru and thru.   And I'm thinking chinks in their armor have been exposed.   TN showed they have a great offense for sure.   They also showed not much defense.   Unfortunately, Bama did the same.   No team scoring 49 points should lose but Bama did.   Not very enthused about their chances vs LSU.  LSU can be a spoiler every bit as much as Auburn.   I hope Bama wins so they can move up into National Championship contention.

I take TN over GA.   Those guys are on a serious roll.   Heckuva weekend for sure.

mspart

Jadon Daniels looks like he will be back for KU, KU coming off a bye week and at home seems like a good spot for them and that is why the spread has dropped from the opener.  Also a lot of rumors on Spence Sanders, looks like he is going to be out for the game for OK St.  

My best bet of the week is Troy, got it earlier in the week at -4.  Playable up to 6.5.  Tulane, UNLV, Clemson are some of my other favorite bets this week.  

On 11/2/2022 at 3:02 PM, stealyphil223 said:

best bet of the week is Troy, got it earlier in the week at -4.  Playable up to 6.5.  Tulane, UNLV, Clemson are some of my other favorite bets this week.  

How confident are you on Clemson.  It's on my radar but i've been wavering on pulling the trigger.  

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

6 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

How confident are you on Clemson.  It's on my radar but i've been wavering on pulling the trigger.  

I really like it. ND qb pyne is not good, Clemson D line should dominate ND in the run game. Clemson playing for a playoff birth, should have a lot of fans travel as well. Away fans love to say they saw a game at nd. Only thing that scares me is nd seems to only play well against good teams. Ohio st, cuse, Unc. Then they have been horrible against everyone else. 

On 11/1/2022 at 8:19 PM, nhs67 said:

If OSU gets their offense going they are going to beat Kansas by 20+ with relative ease.

I like Mizzou to not only beat the spread but to win outright.  Kentucky is in a rut and it is the SEC.

Alabama is out for blood and LSU is fixing to reap those rewards.  I expect Alabama to win out.

Georgia is just better than Tennessee.

Pittsburgh over Syracuse.  Pitt is made for a grind if a season and Suracuse leaves each week more banged up and playing a little worse.

1 - Was correct... only because OSU did not get their offense going.  40 point swing 😂

2 - Narp...

3 - Narp... Alabama may still win, but not as I expected.

4 - Yarp...

5 - Yarp...

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me